Monday, June 23, 2008

Blessed Birthday Beats

I'm 25 today. 1/4 century! It has been pretty chill so far. I had a long bike ride, and got a little Ableton 7 upgrade from my excellent dad. I wanted to put up some particularly posi or otherwise wise music and here it is:

The Intruders - Together
This song is so awesome to play air drums to; I first experienced this sensation when I played this song for Mi Amigo DMM. Ha. This song is such a decadent headbanger of a record.

MK - Strider (via RealFresh)
DETROIT. I got this from the amazing Real Fresh Blog channel on yatube.


J Dilla - Track 24.mp3
I dunno what this is called, but it is the creepiest dark sample-disco ever. From the "Munchkins" file that floated around the internet at one point. A beast.

Camp Lo - Luchini
Summerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtime.

No comments: